nedeľa 11. septembra 2011

MY HOLIDAY

This year I was lucky because I had an opportunity to travel to different countries. At the beginning of the  holiday I was in Marbella, Spain with my sister. It was very beautiful trip and  very nice start of the holiday. We lived in an apartment close to the beach. We usually spent our day on the beach or by the swimming pools in our apartment complex. In the evening we usually went to the restaurants or we went to the suvernir shops by the beach. I enjoyed Spain very much especially the trip to Puerto Banús. It was very special because we saw a lot of yachts and very nice shops. In July me and my family we went to London for few days because our flight to Vancouver was from  the London aiport. The flight was very long so we were very tired but when we arrived to Vancouver we were very happy. We visited our cousins, grandparents and aunties. Canada has very beutiful nature. One day went for a boat trip and we saw sea lions. We saw the world´s famous Capilano bridge. It was very amazing because when we walked across the bridge this bridge was moving from side to side. We also went to Vancouver aquarium in Stanley Park. It was a very lovely trip. I was lucky that I had a holiday like this. I hope that I will go to the these countries once again.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára